ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182FF cleaned and with a new splitter fitted !

Clio 182FF
Greets!

Spent some time cleaning the 182 this morning and also fitted a new cup splitter (which was missing when I got it).

Was a bit worried about fitting it but it was actually a lot more painless than I thought. Also I put some one way valves on the light washer jets so they never leak again!

[url=http://g.imagehost.org/view/0220/cleanclio]
[/URL]

Clio 182FF
Loooks good mate, but what are the 1 way valves you put on ur headlamp washers

Thanks.

On the passenger side of the car where the black valves go down to the headlight washers, I removed the original valves and replaced them with one way valves from halfords. I have fitted them so water can not flow to the head lamp washer jets so they do not work - but I dont' want them to work as they leak. It's a cheap fix! :)

Clio 182FF
Thanks for the nice comments! I keep looking for ya Timmay! Keep waving like a crazy person at any RB clios i see and they're never you (or you blank me - I would haha).

Must go for a beer with you and Clio-coby at some point!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good Fella....... Might be meeting Tim for a Beer Next week so will let you know if we do.

RB 200 Cup!
the milky bars are on me then

next wednesday at The Firs near airport - say 7.30pm?

might make a mini meet out of it

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Best I clean it then aswell.... Same goes for you Timmay..... New Splitter to show off aswell :)