ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182s trip to RSTuning

As title, finally had the clio in for a custom map at RStuning :grin:

Spent the morning giving it the car my "summer detail" before heading off and I think the shine definitely shown when on the dyno haha

Anyway I have simpleton mods on the clio, they are;

Ktec induction
Matched inlets
&
Yozza cat back.

That's it.
Car produced 173hp on its first run which I'm happy with, final confirmation for me having a healthy engine.

End result was

177bhp
160odd Ftlb

Im pleased with the results, just a healthy clio :smile: the map has made the car extremely smooth, extra 10lbft throughout low rev range has kind of been noticed.

It's mainly the drivability, got to get used to it. Too used to the roughness of the stock map, this is very smooth now, power is there in all gears at pretty much through all the rev range.
It's not faster, it's just faster at getting faster if you get what I'm saying hahaha

Anyway a few photos. Taken tons of videos but can't remember how to upload on here other than YouTube.

Awesome work by Paul and the guys at RSTuning!

20E5172F-ACDA-45FC-B958-BC731211D3AA.jpg

9C726511-94D3-48AD-8699-D2F1E053FCD0.jpg

155036B7-6E8F-4C80-91DE-1E28B10EEE21.jpg