ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 Albi Blue

Here are a few pictures of my 197, traded in my 1.2 just before christmas for it!

Just gave it a clean, so thought it throw some pictures up on here :)

197-1.jpg

197-2.jpg

197-3.jpg

197-4.jpg

197-5.jpg

197-7.jpg

197-8.jpg

197-9.jpg

197-10.jpg

197-11.jpg

Caterham 270R
Love the car:cool::cool: Fantastic Better go clean my car now:eek:

Hartwells sticker:dapprove::dapprove: I worked for them for 5 years bad memories

Omg, ive had that car for one month, and only just notcied the hartwell sticker! lol ! Im actually gonna take that off today now! thanks mate :)

Got that hartwell sticker now!

Yep later on down line, lower it definetely... dont know about anything else just yet?

are the MPG counters accurate? because im booting it now and again, not constantly and its saying 23mpg !?

Polo + Micra
Got that hartwell sticker now!

Yep later on down line, lower it definetely... dont know about anything else just yet?

are the MPG counters accurate? because im booting it now and again, not constantly and its saying 23mpg !?

sounds about the same as mine-ish

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nah, they average about 27. Thats the norm on mine between a good beating and town driving!!! Best colour btw!!! And dont get spacers, 25mm look stupid!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I remember when I joined CS I loved your wee Black Clio with the Atmo bodykit lol :eek:

Good times & better choices of car now all the best with it mate :D

Porsche Boxster987S
i like the 197s now. the front end looks superb but i think the back end looks terrible. Those silly spoilers make the back look even worse on some

The colour is one thing I love about this car, cant really capture the colour on a photo! in daylight it looks awesome! :)

A Euro'd one...
Lovely example of a 197! Albi blue is one of my favourite colours tbh.

All it needs now is 20 mill spacers on the front and a nice drop and it'll be spot on.

RB 197 fatty
welcome to the team buddy.... i did the exact same thing a month ago too.....

1.2 -------> 2.0 197! nice! enjoy!

oh and for dave tricky, im 22. not sure about bigmaddaz tho

Dave.... im 23 mate, insurance on this is only around £60 more expensive than my last car, because the 1.2 had all its mod's delcared on insurance