ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 Pictures.... needs lowering!!

Clio 197 sport
SNB20050-1.jpg

SNB20053.jpg

SNB20047.jpg

SNB20050.gif

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

Hope you all like the 4 bulb indicator conversion on the final picture! lol :clown:
It does have xenons but just look like normal bulbs in the pics??? :(

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
very nice
Yeah I would get the wheels done the same colour as the R27, I have seen a silver R27 and it looks smart with the dark wheels.
first I've seen in silver, looks a lot better than I thought it would

Clio 197 sport
just dont look as mean as the 182, sorry

??? Personal choice mate but personlly i think the 197 lowerd has much more road presence!

I paid perhaps a bit much for it.. £16,000 with recaro's £850. Xenons, Climate and Aircon. Blutooth. Tints all round.

Was just thinking that r27 colour wheels would realy set it off with some h&r springs.. :cool:

I've got to say I wouldn't have gone for silver again after the 172 but seeing the 197 in the flesh in Nimbus it looks really smart and I'd consider it.

Clio 197 sport
Yeah was from a dealer...

The pics were taken on scout road and blue lagoon near belmont. These places are up rivington nr Bolton.. There are some great driving roads up there! :evil:

Gem

Racing Blue 182
What awesome pictures :)

I really quite like the 197 - but I think Id be very boring and have it in Black...

Maybe the 197 is going becoming one of those models you either love or hate?

LY V6 with Recaros
looks nice, not my fave choice of colour, but would look pretty good lowered and with anthracite wheels like the r27!

Black 197
When I ordered mine I didnt have any 197's to actually look at and choose, only color charts. The dealers said nimbus was way off being a silver...it clearly isnt...looks nice, dont think it would shine as much as a highly polished black one though, would look good with anthracite wheels

1998 BMW e46 323i
Yeah was from a dealer...

The pics were taken on scout road and blue lagoon near belmont. These places are up rivington nr Bolton.. There are some great driving roads up there! :evil:

^Rivington Pike?

Car looks very smart in Silver mate. Really growing on me these motors.

Less
just dont look as mean as the 182, sorry

??? Personal choice mate but personlly i think the 197 lowerd has much more road presence!

I paid perhaps a bit much for it.. £16,000 with recaro's £850. Xenons, Climate and Aircon. Blutooth. Tints all round.

Was just thinking that r27 colour wheels would realy set it off with some h&r springs.. :cool:

yes all personal pref, i really hope u enjoy it... tis good for the clio community

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I agree with the wheel colour in anthracite,but i would only lower it 20mm at the most.Do eibach make these springs yet because they used to be the daddies for the 172/182

ian

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The 197 always look so crap in pictures, but are so nice in real life.

Clio
stunning car :D!! but sorry silver does nothing for me :(.... and yes will be awesome when lowered!!

Arctic Clio 182 FF
Yeah in pics they dont look very interesting......but then in the flesh, they look wide, modern and aggressive.
Lowering 30F/40R will look great....the spacing on wheels 25mm ea. is the finishing touch.
Does your car generally look silver more of the time or in dull light does it come across as flint/grey??? Im not sure whether to get black or Nimbus.