ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197..

Clio 197
Well had the car for about a month now, the only thing i have had done to it is had the alloys refurbed and paint the brake calipers cant make my mind up if i should do anything more or not, anyway here are some pics....

IMAG0106-1.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

Not the greatest pics in the world but didnt have much time over the weekend, i plan on giving it a good clean next weekend and will try get some better pics then, anyway lets here what you think :)

Clio 197
Cheers altho the exhaust is still standard just has some exhaust tips on but they do work really well and i love the look of them :)

Clio 197
Nah like i said the exhaust is standard but the person that i bought the car off put some exhaust tips onto the diffuser, looks good imo.

The splitter and spoiler again were both put on by the previous owner, i think the front splitter adds to the 'beefy' looking front end, altho i would like to replace it with a carbon version along with the rear diffuser

Clio 197
Cheers and yer i really like the exhaust tips, thats why i chose this car cause i had a choice of 2 197's and the other one just looked more plain compared to this one and i havent seen another one with the same tips on so guess its good to be different

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice, good choice mods, but not a fan of the tips i'm afraid!!

Clio 197
Love nimbus!

next mod.. debadge the 'clio'

Cheers for the advice i couldnt make my mind up about the badges but think i will get that sorted out at the weekend, also hoping to have got my brembo badges 4 the calipers aswell by the weekend.

As for the tips i dont no what make they are cause i didnt put them on and i appreciate they aint going to be to every1's taste but its something different and i like em and its good to be different like i say.

Cheers for the comments :D

Clio 1.4 16v
looking good mate! de-badgeing the clio would be a good next move... like the colour also!!