ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 1st Birthday (still a newbie)

vers le haut doigt milieu
I've been here a year now.

It has been a pleasure to talk amongst you and in the time I have had 2 Clio sports and spent well over £15k on both through various things, as I write this my car sits at home with a buggerd aux belt for no apparent reason. So the question I keep asking is the torrent love affair worth it, I put it down to Alfa syndrome where only once a blue moon do you appreciate the car for all its worth when everything works however I do keep reminding myself its not a pretty as an Alfa and considering everyone (i.e general dumbasses) thinks the car is a 1.2/6 it doesn't carry the same road presence and credibility (unless ur spotted by a CS member).

I do however have no plans to sell the car atm as the only thing I want is a skyline, which I would be able to afford if I stopped putting money into this box. I will renew my membership tomorrow when I get paid so I can put a CS sticker on my car to increase my road presence and authority.

But for now its been fun...

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited: