ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1st Car, IMAGES.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
So bought this the other day, don't really have any knowledge on Clio's, not looking to mod too much, just little cosmetic things to make the car look nicer. This is how it stands, it has little dents here and there which is understandable for a 9 year old car.
DSC_0304_zps99e5a008.jpg
DSC_0305_zps26a08852.jpg
DSC_0306_zps7942c9e3.jpg
DSC_0307_zpse00d94d3.jpg
DSC_0308_zps0b6cf72b.jpg
DSC_0309_zps33bd5880.jpg
DSC_0310_zpsc6f78df2.jpg
DSC_0311_zpse0d7633f.jpg
DSC_0312_zpsd0143d12.jpg
DSC_0313_zpsfa8c6e35.jpg
DSC_0314_zps1dd38150.jpg
DSC_0315_zps60238f80.jpg
DSC_0318_zpse289e490.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Smart first car. Good work !

All I would do to that is clean it - polish and protect - welcome to easy washing for a year or so... and buy some decent tyres because I can't even work out what is on there !!

Job done.

Aside from that, try very very hard not to become a statistic and keep it rubber side down for a few years.

:approve:

Bux

Golf GTD
Looks like a nice first car mate! I had a 1.2 like that myself :)

I'd recommend getting a new steering wheel for it, yours looks like its melted to hell haha! It's a common problem on Clios unfortunately...

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Smart first car. Good work !

All I would do to that is clean it - polish and protect - welcome to easy washing for a year or so... and buy some decent tyres because I can't even work out what is on there !!

Job done.

Aside from that, try very very hard not to become a statistic and keep it rubber side down for a few years.

:approve:

I was going to clean it, polish it up etc because that's all I do really, can't stand my car been mucky, & the tyres are like new! Got a lot of tread on them!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Looks like a nice first car mate! I had a 1.2 like that myself :)

I'd recommend getting a new steering wheel for it, yours looks like its melted to hell haha! It's a common problem on Clios unfortunately...

Yeah, I was going to ask about that, is fitting a new one a big job? I know you have to be careful with the airbag etc.

Yeah, I was going to ask about that, is fitting a new one a big job? I know you have to be careful with the airbag etc.
Chaging the steering was alright when i done it but there have been people needing a new squib when they done it. There is a guide in the guide section which i used, worked a treat!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Chaging the steering was alright when i done it but there have been people needing a new squib when they done it. There is a guide in the guide section which i used, worked a treat!

Quality, cheers mate. I saw someone selling one on here actually so ill see what condition thats in!

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph2
Tidy little motor, cant go wrong with it really. i like mine 1.2 mainly because its so cheap and economical. Best thing to do is clean it and keep it tidy.