ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 200 cup!!!

clio rs 200 cup
Picked this up last weekend and i love it. Thought i would find it a bit boring after having an integra type r and an rx7 but im still getting surprised about how much grip it has and it seems to be gaining power the more i drive it lol
what do you think?
IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

already got a few little bits on order from k-tec as its new ive got to be carfull with what i do

Iceberg 172
I really like these now after seeing a fair few in the flesh... but can you not get the recaro's in just plain grey / black cloth??? I'm not a lover of the yellow.

Clio 172 cup
looks great!!!! love the seats!! iv seen 1 exactly the same but 3 things to finish the job to make it look the bees knees like the 1 i seen
1. spray the silver bits of the renault badge black and the black bits in the middle white. He manged to do it even though i thought the rear black was the boot button but plasctic ca still be sprayed i guess
2. only to somes taste i no but looks amazing, get the fully blacked out L.E.D tail lights.
3, smoke the front lights to give them a darker tint, they look to clear on the white ones.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I really like these now after seeing a fair few in the flesh... but can you not get the recaro's in just plain grey / black cloth??? I'm not a lover of the yellow.
I think they're all yellow.... But if it was a problem, I'm sure you wouldn't have too much trouble finding a 197 owner that would like to swap :)

Discounted 1*2 parts
looks good

did you buy it from us, or smiths? recognise the no plates but cannot make out the text on the bottom :)

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm confused by your opening post. Not sure why you spent all that money expecting it to be boring? If I was that sceptical I wouldn't be looking to spending 15k.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Awesome mate, propper cup racer look. Get some H&R Spacers, they transform the look of the 197's and 200's :)

Biggest fail you can do. Proper screws up the handling if its driven properly............ Makes it very twitchy, especially under braking

M3 SMG
spacers lol.

What are LED tail lights for a clio200??

That looks nice, not my choice of colour but i desperately want one!

Im warming to the yellow Recaros

Clio 172 cup
just google L.E.D tail lights, there made for nearly every car now. Some people dont like them like ''mardy-mikey'' he thinks there ''gay'' :D hahaha
and sometimes im not a fan of changing the lights either, can either make or break a car but put but on a white clio 200 cup the red lights look ok but with fully blacked out LEDs with just white and red tiny lights it looked mint.
white clio 200 cups are all about the black and white!!