ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 200 cup!!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
that looks really nice, was a little unsure on the white wheels at first but i like it :)

would be good to see you at one of our meets! might be one at the end of the month.

clio rs 200 cup
I'm confused by your opening post. Not sure why you spent all that money expecting it to be boring? If I was that sceptical I wouldn't be looking to spending 15k.
after a load of bad experiences with older cars i needed to get something more reliable and the clio ticked all the boxes, i test drove a full fat that felt a bit heavy so wasnt sure if the cup would be more nimble like the integra. its on lease too its only 220 a month so its not lots of money

Biggest fail you can do. Proper screws up the handling if its driven properly............ Makes it very twitchy, especially under braking
ive read that quite alot was thinking of only getting rear ones but ill probably leave that too

Are Renault only selling white 200's?
if you saw the options list you would see why people get the white ones every other paint is a £400-800 option

that looks really nice, was a little unsure on the white wheels at first but i like it :)

would be good to see you at one of our meets! might be one at the end of the month.
keep me posted on the meets ill make sure i can get to one.

thanks for all the positive comments

260% JCW
Not being funny but when buying a new car for 15k, £400-£800 is'nt alot for a better colour.

clio rs 200 cup
Not being funny but when buying a new car for 15k, £400-£800 is'nt alot for a better colour.

dude!!
i wanted a white one coz ive had white cars before and they look mint. so just coz other people have the same colour doesnt mean im jumping on the bandwagon. ive seen more blue ones about than any other

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Decent spec. People who skimp on the wheels and seats, clearly accept length.

clio rs 200 cup
carbon bits and the k-tec filter turned up today. sound aint alot different to the standard filter and ive not been able to hoon it to see if it makes any preformance difference

but here is what the wing looks like now
IMG_1610.jpg

you mean me being low or someone else?

I mean people generally bleating on about the colour. Telling you that you should have got another one just because they don't like white, or because it's too common. Not just in this thread per se but in general.

E92 325D
Looks good Andy...seen it around March!

I currently have the moonstone 106 gti with green bits, my liquid yellow full fat 200 turns up first week of january......Cannot wait!

182 cup
I mean people generally bleating on about the colour. Telling you that you should have got another one just because they don't like white, or because it's too common. Not just in this thread per se but in general.

Well said that man!

I find alot of haters on here where people are trying to show off their pride and joy. If I dont like or agree with something i wont slate the owner, I will just keep my gob shut!

Great spec, white on white with the cup spoiler and recaros is the perfect combination! After test driving a RB Clio 200 with Cu packs yesterday I have warmed to them alot, prefer it over the Megane RS also! Gearbox is sublime in these!

Black Gold Trophy
How do some get headlights with chrome inserts and some get black inserts?
I take it there's an option for 'adaptive lighting' or something, or maybe its just luck of the draw!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Chrome = Cup
Black without projectors = Standard 200/with or without cup pack
Black headlights with projectors = cornering lamps (option)

clio rs 200 cup
another little update not much modding as ive lost my job so just been enjoying the car as it is. apart from me getting bored and doing this
_MG_1819.jpg

and getting this trs tow loop lol
_MG_1826.jpg

loops getting fitted tomorrow if its dry

and heres a few more random pics
IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

_MG_1763.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Quick q, can PM me the answer if you want.

You said £220 a month....what's the term on that and how much was the deposit?

clio rs 200 cup
its getting there, lowering next i think.
im trying to get it to look like this bar the roof scoop
3775449173_1f32b47d50.jpg

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S
Are you going for the cage & LHD too?

Only joking! The car looks great. I think the strap on even looks ok too.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
God, first nipple rings, now flappy tongues. No need on a road car