ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2006 S2K

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I emailed Tegiwa and they quoted me £90 for a U.K. guaranteed part. I have a feeling these are U.S. shipped parts hence the discount. I ended up getting mine from Hendy Honda. I've ordered loads off stuff from Si @ Hendy. He's awesome.

The skunk 2 is nice but I just can't get on with the vulgar branding down the side. It's also not countersunk unfortunately.

Didn't know there was a difference between the two!

I'm getting ready to spend about a grand with Tegiwa on the DC5. 😅

Cheers mate!

I was actually looking at this one because of the larger screen.

https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/pr..._p-31179.htm?gclid=CKPIwNaq8dACFe-97QodoP4Huw

I'm not really interested in DAB because of the extra wires and it's only a matter of time until internet radio takes over. A integrated CD player isn't that important either.

I've been holding off just in case they release a new range. No idea when that will be but surely it can't be too far away.

I have a similar headunit to the one you have linked above but it doesn't have bluetooth, but still have iPhone connectivity if you're interested?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Fancy selling me this?

Haha! Fire over your best offer, money talks [emoji6].

With the little one and house taking up most of my time I’ve not had the chance to enjoy the S2000 for nearly 2 years. In the last 18 months I’ve clocked up a whopping 65 miles lol...Basically, a drive to the Honda for an MOT then stopping off at my friends gagare for a full service on the way home. I did take it out the garage the other month though for a wash. The ceramic coating that that was applied 3+ years ago is standing up well [emoji23].

e316705c58a38e49e4ac70e67aa8bab8.jpg

31eda1b5aa93366414f2e9956865098e.jpg

eb43e7bf05decd03ffcb84c7f54d516b.jpg

I hope to take it out this summer for a blast. I really miss it but I don’t plan on modifying it as I want to keep it as original as possible. I still have a CR radio cover and Anvil 2 gear knob that I bought 3 years ago sitting in the cupboard lol.

Last edited:

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I have a similar headunit to the one you have linked above but it doesn't have bluetooth, but still have iPhone connectivity if you're interested?

Cheers mate. I’m going to keep the current unit. It does have iPod/iPhone connectivity via a rear cable so not the worst unit. Works really well with the modifry harness.