ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 850 T5. 99p start. No reserve.

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
What are you looking for it realistically? Im looking for a family work horse to last a year or longer for camping etc, need the space as my Laguna is just too small now!

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Well, it's at £225 at the minute with 16hours left, so looks like it could be a bit of a steal.

At that price, i could sell the wheels and weigh the rest in for scrap, lol.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'm watching this one.. I have no idea why though, something in my head says I need a 2.3T petrol car to travel a few hundred miles a week ;) haha

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I am tempted.

I don't know why.

I don't need it. I already have athirsty barge.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pants, if only you were advertising this in 3 months, after my wedding. I'd have had it in a heartbeat as a commute bus. Good luck with the sale Mike. Should have left the Failsport stickers on it ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
What are you looking for it realistically? Im looking for a family work horse to last a year or longer for camping etc, need the space as my Laguna is just too small now!

I'm watching this one.. I have no idea why though, something in my head says I need a 2.3T petrol car to travel a few hundred miles a week ;) haha

I am tempted.

I don't know why.

I don't need it. I already have athirsty barge.

I'm not a betting man, but i'll bet 50p that none of you buy it. Despite being 'tempted'.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
No I am, I have had Auto Volvo's from my garage before and they were so easy to drive.

If nothing else he is getting free bumps anyway.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
how the hell did you get 32mpg from it?

I'm weighing my saloon in once I've filled the boot with brake disks. shame really, they're brilliant cars but cost more to fix than they're worth

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
PMSL. As a special CS offer, if someone on here wins it, I'll stick either 5% of the final price worth of fuel in it, a kilo of Haribo Starmix or a Clio 172 coilpack. If that's not an incentive, I don't know what is!

Terms and conditions- I get to choose which, depending on how much I like the forum member and what I think he'd find least useful. I reserve the right to offer anything at all- if I don't like you, I might bluff and give you the Haribo, but you also might find a s**t and the remains of a couple of kippers under the rear seats.

Good luck, bidders!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Well I'm winning ATM lol.

Dint think I'll bid anymore since its so far away.

If I get it for the current price I'll be a happy chappie!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Tis a Top car! I drove it to and from LeMan French side. COmfy as f**k and returned 32mpg sitting at 80mph!

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Worth more in scrap atm!

If you take the wheels and back seats out, sell those and weigh the rest in you'd make profit, lol.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Tis a Top car! I drove it to and from LeMan French side. COmfy as f**k and returned 32mpg sitting at 80mph!

This is true, although you had to drive it really. Mike started to get pi55ed on the boat. At 9am lol.

Great barge though, was very tempted to buy it myself to use as a shed. But i have nowhere to store it :dapprove:

Gaz. Get it bought!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Btw, if I had won it I would've bought it. ;)

A one way flight to Heathrow would cost more than the car HAHA!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  320d
I so wish this was two years ago when I needed a cheap run around. I'd want the powered by failsport stickers on it though!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
any chance you can check which turbo is on it, i might need it for parts ;)

looking for a TD04-15G with conical flange

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
I've got no ideas mate and i won't be able to whip it on the ramp before the auction ends. ):