ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My '93 Civic EG

Go cry to your momma!
Loving it, Shaun! I'll have to look out for you. :)
:D You still working at MH? I popped in the other day, didn't see you in the cabins though..

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, it's nice to know it's not only me that likes how it looks now it's complete.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love it. Such capable cars. A friend of a friend has one as a track car and its great.

Swift Sport
:D You still working at MH? I popped in the other day, didn't see you in the cabins though..

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, it's nice to know it's not only me that likes how it looks now it's complete.

Nah I left a while ago dude! You'll have to take a spin in the EG some time!

Go cry to your momma!
like that, where in staffs are you? may have to keep me eyes open for it/..

Cannock mate, I'm over stafford every so often. Give me a honk if you see me :)

Nah I left a while ago dude! You'll have to take a spin in the EG some time!

The EG or the EP?

Got some Volk Rays TE37s to go on now, they've been (poorly) painted white unfortunately but I'll get them repainted at some point, maybe in takata green. Pic's of them fitted to follow!

f3d1d037.jpg

dec2ff49.jpg

Swift Sport
Cannock mate, I'm over stafford every so often. Give me a honk if you see me :)

The EG or the EP?

Got some Volk Rays TE37s to go on now, they've been painted white unfortunately but I'll get them painted at some point. Pic's to follow!

I meant in your wagon, but you should have a ride in the EP3 too!

I've been out the 'scene' since I deleted Facebook, would be nice to get out the house lol. :)

Go cry to your momma!
haha, I thought I'd not seen you bob up on there for a while! I've had nothin to do with "the scene" for 3.5 years dude..

You not hangin out with the same crew anymore? lol

Swift Sport
haha, I thought I'd not seen you bob up on there for a while! I've had nothin to do with "the scene" for 3.5 years dude..

You not hangin out with the same crew anymore? lol

I'm not hanging out with anyone really dude, just the wifey!

Those wheels are ace mate, my fave JDM rims along with Rota GT3's lol.

Go cry to your momma!
haha, the backup!

Had a play with a turbo'd G40 last night (know who I mean?) I seemed to pull on him up in the high rev's, probably as he was changing gear but other than that it seemed pretty even!

I like em but it's grieving me to pick them over my current wheels, I'm really struck by them! I think it's because the Volks are white tbh, they need centre caps and a paint job..

Go cry to your momma!
Quick pic' with the TE37s fitted - really not liking them in white. They need a refurb anyway so they'll be going the same colour as my last wheels some point early next year.

18978982.jpg

If you paint them takata green you may as well go the whole way and stick some w**k monster energy stickers on it. White cars sometimes pull off the green but IMO against the blue you should stick with bronze or satin black.

Swift Sport
Have to agree, although I think green wheels can work on yellow cars too.

Still haven't seen you about Shaun!

Go cry to your momma!
They certainly won't be going green! Graphite / anthracite. Same colour as my sprints :)

Have to agree, although I think green wheels can work on yellow cars too.

Still haven't seen you about Shaun!

Saw you up my close yesterday dude?

Swift Sport
Yes mate I was at Joe's parents house, he said he vaguely knew you. Car looked sweet mate, who's is the EK?

Go cry to your momma!
Yeah, he wouldn't know me as Mot haha.
We used to hang out loads as kids, go riding over the chase n that.

It's looking low at the back atm, full tank of fuel (thought I'd treat it as it's xmas)

The EK is actually an EJ9, it's the Mrs car. Same miester coilovers as mine, some nice LCAs. Just put those Jordan wheels on but they're 55 profile so catching a treat. Got a way to go yet that car has. It's clean though, only 28k on it!