ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My '99 R6 Winter rebuild

Mazda 3 MPS
That looks really good with you now mate.

Are you going to put any badges/or stickers on it or are you leaving it as is?

I think it looks great now, maybe a subtle 'R6' logo to finish it off.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Cheers lads.

Just bought carbon rear seat cowl
Black front seat
Carbon LED indicators
Carbon tank pad

Still waiting for my black bolt kit to be listed on ebay.

Mafiew - Will be getting some subtle ones just to break the white up, but wanted to get it on the road and see what I thought would suit it first.
Hoping the carbon tank pad and rear seat cowl will break it up a bit, so maybe a subtle Yamaha sticker on the lower side fairings, then a subtle R6 towards the back.

Been told I should get a black stripe from the front to the back, but I'm unsure??

Mazda 3 MPS
Cool, try a couple of photoshops mate. Im sure someone on here could knock one up for you. Carbon fibre and white has got WIN written all over it. Nice work.

Keep us updated.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Cool, try a couple of photoshops mate. Im sure someone on here could knock one up for you. Carbon fibre and white has got WIN written all over it. Nice work.

Keep us updated.

Cheers, will do. :)

looks good but i dont think that exhaust looks right, should have a stubby on it.

I know what you mean, did have a stubby carbon one on before. But this was a mint full Titanium Akrapovic system for next to nothing! Old exhaust was shagged and far too loud. This is mega light, sounds nice and not too offensive for the neighbours. But I'll admit the carbon stubby did look better!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
MOT'd today, pissed it!

Forgot just how quick it was!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Haha cheers mate.

Won't be there much though, if most of Derbyshires bikers are there it means theres more room on the road for me ;)