ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Artic 182

Rs 182
Been a member for a month now so thought i would post a few pics...
This is my first 182 but in the past i have owned a ph1 172 & ph2 172 so not that new to the clio...
DSC04073-1.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04074.jpg

Rs 182
Cheers lads,, Im just getting used to driving a clio again after having a Ep3 for 2 1/2 years..
Hopefully get to some off the meets that go on...
might see you around..

Rs 182
Nice. Best colour. Hows it compare to the ep3?

Funny you say that, ive been trying to work out which is best and i still can't decide,, sometimes i think the civic was far better as a street car (B road) at full speed..
Flat out v-tec the thing used to slide perfect with so much confidence though the corners even though its numb steering feel.. But then you had the gear change,, the position of the gear stick felt amazing as did the seating position..
But then when you came to drive them at normal low speed they wander all over the road following every imperfection,, this was the reason for getting rid of it.. The car became a hassle to drive,, you can't seem to relax in them.. (this is only my opinion and i will get hung by civic lovers)

Im loving my 182 ff.. I know its probably just as fast but it doesnt feel that way,, its so much more comfy but doesnt have that hold on to your balls kind of feel to it.. I will say the turn in on the clio is far better and the feeling though the car and the steering is second to non,, Ido find the gear stick a bit low and wooly...
Not to sure about the high speed stability of it yet haven't had the track to do it yet..
Im not slating my clio by anymeans,, I think it is cool understated this is my third now.. my 1st was a ph1 ali bonnet,, that was more like a Ep3 but had steering feel then i had a ph2... Mybe that says it all..
Cheers bud..
:D

Rs 182
Cheers for the comments lads.. I could do with having the wheels re-done ome scratches and a bit of kerbing..
I think they might of been done at some stage before because the wheels are a slightly different colour to the centre caps..