ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Audi up for sale Spread the word!!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had loads of calls today and yesterday. One wants to look at it at the weekend and another can't make it until next weekend. The rest are just idiots.

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
A6 was proper reliable.

I meant than a Rangie ;)

Audi was lovely, sort of car you can just smoke about in whilst surrounded by luxury.

My Brothers A4 has the best sounding doors I've heard when closing them.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeh I wasn't going to sell it tbh. Apart from the 330i, I can't think of anything else to replace it with that doesn't have silly running costs/issues.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. It does when I have to pay for a wedding, redoing the whole garden and paying for a holiday I'm not bothered about going on. Lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup
Lol. It does when I have to pay for a wedding, redoing the whole garden and paying for a holiday I'm not bothered about going on. Lol

Welcome to my world Richard.

Garden,building work, new conservatory floor, wedding/holiday/honeymoon.

Be glad when it's all over: :(

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 75%
6   2   0
  Raider, 172, the van
That feeling when you have sold a car and have 7k in cash. Only to realise that 80% is fake and a false name has been used on the v5 :/ doh!

If it was a estate I would of bitten your hand off.