ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Autosport pics + I met Jason Plato

RS 200
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO MY PICTURE COLLETION

Had a cracking day, met Fred, Roamer and Lee on my way around too. Managed to get a quick pic with Jason Plato when he was visiting the Seat stand.

DSC_0062.jpg

Chris

iam going to be honest i only looked at your pics to see the birds, and there wasent many lol good pics mate

RS 200
Forgot to mention on Pic 81, you can just make out a broken V6 from the live show. This was from the Sunday 15:00 show, the driver lost it sliding around one of the pillars on the first lap and smashed the back wheel against the concrete armco surrounding the pillars, eliminated him on the spot.

Got all excited when I saw the Vee come out and then he does that, it was all abit brief. The rest of the show was good anyway.

al

ST on the way...
Excellent pics there matey!! Your arena pics came out a lot better than mine, we we're down on the front row and couldn't see sod all for the fence!

RS 200
almarsden said:
Excellent pics there matey!! Your arena pics came out a lot better than mine, we we're down on the front row and couldn't see sod all for the fence!

Could have been alot better, I was on row G so I was quite close to the front, plus I had a big boom camera infront of me, as I was at the begining of the row in seats 1 and 2 by the corner.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
me and me dad went on the saturday to the 12pm show, had excellent seats, k 95 and 96

did that guy break the world record for trying to spin 4 cars on their own? he burnt the clutch out on the red racing car on the sat show, the length of that thing it looked as if it would never spin on its own!

also did he break the world record again for spins in a subaru impreza?

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
yes he beat both records today,

also did anybody else see the lotus exige catch fire at the 1030 show?

Tom