ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My baby Clio - colour code

Clio 197
I done some colour code - bumpers, door strips on my baby Clio:)
Image195.jpg

Image194.jpg

Image193.jpg

Image192.jpg

Image191.jpg

Image190.jpg

Image189.jpg

I'm so please!!:approve:

Mégane RS
Looks good, i'm still raging over the fact that Renault have killed off platinum silver and released mercury silver, a metalic illusion

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Looks very nice that for a non sport model. Nothing ott, nice and subtle as it should be.

Remember kids... less is more.

Clio 197
Mattsclio! said:
how much did it cost you to get that done or did ya do it ya self?

I took the bumpers, door strips, grill and one door mirror cover to bodyshop and I pay £300 for everythings.:)

They done a good job on it!:D

Chocolate Bar™
dfifty1 said:
do u think its easy to do by urself, as i have the spray cans already..

is easy enough, however a bodyshop is always going to be able to give you a better finish. think giles car is the perfect example of why you should pay the extra and get it done properly.

looks very tidy mate, and much better than when just the sides had been done :)

Cam

182 Cup
Well done Giles, looking better and better every month Phase 2 rear lights next??? ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
belfastchris said:
u forgot the fog surrounds and bootlock buddy get them done and some mk2 rear lights will look tidier

^^ Ditto :)

looks well - any other plans for it?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Get the clear repeaters on Giles! and the ph2 lights!

Na, as I said its looking good, youve been doing plenty work to it these last few months :)