ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My baby motor

Clio 197
my 197 has just had a baby so here the baby 197 ;)

197baby.gif

:approve:

Last edited:
  172cup
looks like a really cheap one tbh.... dodgy decals, huge gaps etc. Still smart though

Always wanted the 172 cup one i seen on here a couple of years ago... but it looked a bit naff and rarer than rocking-horse poo

visualize whirled pe
Nice, one :)
I wish someone would produce a ph1 172 in 1:18, they are nearly half way there with most of the casting from the mk1 v6. A valver in 1:18th would be good...along with a maxi rally version.......oh, and a super1600.......

Clio 197
looks like a really cheap one tbh.... dodgy decals, huge gaps etc. Still smart though

Always wanted the 172 cup one i seen on here a couple of years ago... but it looked a bit naff and rarer than rocking-horse poo

cheap what cheap?? it the camera that why

That's cool. 1:18th?

yes 1/18 it well made

decals on the bootlid spoil it... get out the hairdryer Giles!

I don't think so, nothing wrong with it. :S

yeah giles! lmfao

smart as :)

p.s...whats the first mod? :p

nothing, she only just born;)

Last edited:
  Golf R
the sport badge is in the wrong font (it's the style seen on a 17/182) and the height of the lettering isn't in scale with the rest of the car.

i'm a fussy f*cker! :rasp:

the sport badge is in the wrong font (it's the style seen on a 17/182) and the height of the lettering isn't in scale with the rest of the car.

i'm a fussy f*cker! :rasp:

i agree...

out with the wet n dry, and a polish up afterwards... thats what i did with the RS Team decals and racing stripes on my Inferno 182 model :)

visualize whirled pe
Oooh I want one of my car..do they make mk2 ph2's in black??:)

Unfortunatly 1:18 scale (which are the larger models) of the 1*2 have never been produced (to my knowledge) i would love to be prooved wrong on that though. There are 1:43 and smaller clio 1*2's available, infact I think Renault dealerships used to sell them. The quality (dispite being small) was very good, but they are hard to get hold of now.

Here's a couple of my 1:18 renaults taken with my phone a while back so excuse the quality.
3.gif

DSC00034.gif

Gareth, it is a good quality model yeah. It's made by Norev, both them & revell's models are the same just with different branding. It was a mission to get hold of it as you can only really get silver ones in the uk. I eventually got it from ebay in france.

Alex nah mate, I haven't it's still in it's box at the min as i've run out of space :eek: Although you've given me an idea to mod it now ;)

No idea why some can't see the pic etc, mines hosted from pb.

visualize whirled pe
Wow cat171 I thought they only did them in red, silver and purple. Own up, have you spent a fortune getting it sprayed!! ;)

I'll have a suprise turning up in the post this week hopefully. :)