ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Beast - Cobra'd

Engles Mummy
thanks guys!

Yea I'm the fourth owner lol I'm going to buy new covers for them anyway so there going to look all new again! yay!

Maz - I knew you would come through in the end hun, you hated me and now you love me :)

Rich Cup - sounds mean m8...but why T/B's? Cam, polishing, 182 manifold, remap is all you really need. Or save a few more £££ and get it S/C (Like me :) )

Loony - Are the subframes I've got extra low?

Assuming Neither Mike or Vince changed them then yup they certainly are. Standard ones are too high (put a halt to me fitting them and caused me about another 3week wait to get the seats in the car when i bought them)

Renaultsport 220T
Looking Good S-way!

Fitting Cobras id definitely the way forward. It make the car feel very purposeful now in every corner.

I see you left the standard belts in though. Think of all that extra weight!

;)

Seat Leon Cupra 290
Subway said:
Rich Cup - sounds mean m8...but why T/B's? Cam, polishing, 182 manifold, remap is all you really need. Or save a few more £££ and get it S/C (Like me :) )

Because they sound cool, ill prob get some headwork in the future aswel

Last edited:
  E91 M Sport
Good to see the seats finding their way into a car where they'll be used just as hard as we used them :approve: :race: