ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black 182, previous owner steve32c

Super happy with my new purchase, my third cliosport and it has certainly made me realise why I love these cars.
Took a 10 hours round trip yesterday to collect it, well worth the trip though.

clio1822_zpsdf3026ee.jpg

clio182_zps6856bd7d.jpg

IMG_20140817_143725_zps77znhdo0.jpg

hdr_00059_0_zpsffoxdrdp.jpg

Sort of spec
Ktec coilovers
Ktec solid top mounts
Induction kit ( relocated behind headlight, gives an excellent roar without sucking in hot air,like other kits)
Air feed
Decat
Aas custom exhaust
Carbon fibre fog surrounds
Carbon fibre front splitter
Carbon fibre exhaust tip surrounds

You certainly wouldn't know its got 168,000 miles on the clock ;) Pure credit to its previous owners.Look forward to giving it a good clean wheels of, machine polish etc.

2007 Clio Mk3 1.2
Looks fantastic to say it has 168k on it! Hope it has many miles left in it for you to enjoy!
How much do you pick it up for?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Nice to see Gold wheels and bullets back on it :clap:(I had the gold alloys as my winter set), just needs the smoked wing indicator lenses to stop the distraction from the Black and Gold effect.

Had a pretty good day at trax on Sunday, nice day out got a couple of sessions in and even had a pretty big spin which im sure a few of you saw lol ;) But pretty impressed with it.Bought some goodies whilst I was there aswell.So there will be a few updates coming soon.
Oh and I've booked two track days both open pit lane :)
hdr_00066_0_zpstib6gwjj.jpg

20140907_112857_zpsmdxiwv9g.jpg

Getting round to putting my seat in ready for bedford in a couple of weeks all in but need moving further back now and the harness bolting in, then to strip the rear and a half cage.

IMG_20140916_211429_zps91kfejtc.jpg

hdr_00071_0_zpssaqoxivg.jpg

Saw this at trax with the seat all wrapped up int back! haha, shame i didn't see you spin though :( ;)

But yeah car looks great with that colour scheme! kinda makes me wanna do something more than go for a 'stealth' look on my bg!