ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black and green 182

2004 Clio 182 cup
i hope you all like the different colour i used. more pics will follow

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

car is as the first and last pic

comments welcome

Iceberg 172
nice and subtle with the theme! only thing i'd maybe change is the bullets, spray them black with green writing instead? :) just a thought! but looks good as it is just now mate! :)

2004 Clio 182 cup
ye was probs me lol i like not far from big tesco in stockton so was probs on way to metro centre of durham lol

2004 Clio 182 cup
i no the best value part they sell in there is the oil filter lol only thing i would buy off them. will have to get some teesside chaps to meet up once a week

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Love the green :) have the exact same on my iceberg

Goin to do the wingmirrors next!

Last edited:
  2004 Clio 182 cup
I ain't sure yet. Might just leave it as it is for this slow season and may change colour next year

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
Where abouts in Canon Park do you park? I park there every day for work and haven't seen this lol

windscreen has a sticker or other obstruction encroaching into the swept area by more than 40mm outside zone a
exhaust noise is clearly in excess of that emitted by a similar vehicle etc etc etc

2004 Clio 182 cup
on the road down the back of renault where the gym and tyre place is...i will be parked there tomorrow

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
I might look into it tomorrow, if I'm at work early enough I can get in the post office which is free

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
windscreen has a sticker or other obstruction encroaching into the swept area by more than 40mm outside zone a
exhaust noise is clearly in excess of that emitted by a similar vehicle etc etc etc

You failed on noise and a sticker !!! wow new ones on me did your place do it ??

2004 Clio 182 cup
little update i added a yellow omp tow hoop thingy which has gave me ideas to respray my green bits yellow so they match

what do you guys think

2004 Clio 182 cup
any recommendations on whether to keep the green bits as they are or go and change them yellow and make it look like a bee lol

2004 Clio 182 cup
im out on sat at the big meet at teesside park. i will be meeting people at comet from here. where you off like

2004 Clio 182 cup
just a few updated pics for you lot

clio005.jpg

clio004.jpg

clio003.jpg

clio002.jpg

clio001.jpg

clio008.jpg

the last pic was taken by bonxy at the nemm big one on sunday