ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black Beauties! - 172

RS 172
Hey Guys,
Love this picture so thought i'd share. Had the Clio for a couple of years and it's always been an ongoing project. I'll actually start a progress thread soon as I've done a fair bit since i got it and also plan to do a lot more... The BMW is the daily! Actually the best car I've ever purchased.

907ef9bd-92b8-4b0b-871b-f38b08c02684.jpg

That's a cracking photo :up: both cars look very smart indeed, defo do a project thread on the Clio!

I've got an E46 325i M-Sport saloon in black as my daily so i'm with you here 😂 yours a diesel? Wheels look very smart on it

RS 172
That's a cracking photo :up: both cars look very smart indeed, defo do a project thread on the Clio!

I've got an E46 325i M-Sport saloon in black as my daily so i'm with you here 😂 yours a diesel? Wheels look very smart on it

I'll get a thread up in the next week or so.
Yep, dirty diesel 😂 330d with a remap and few other little mods.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Very nice couple. Bet the clio feels slow compared to that hunk of torque of a 330d? What MPG do you get in a mapped 330d?

I'll get a thread up in the next week or so.
Yep, dirty diesel 😂 330d with a remap and few other little mods.

Nice :up: can imagine the pull/torque on that is pretty hard! I wanted a 330i with the E46 but thought the fuel consumption may be a step too far for a daily so got the 325i lol! 330D's are a good option tho, just wasn't many about that were decent