ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black RS200

MCS 2003
20140504_105625_resized.jpg20140504_105600_resized.jpg20140504_105609_resized.jpg20140504_105614_resized.jpg20140504_105633_resized.jpg

After some nice Eastern European gentlemen had given it a bit of a shine and I added the Cup spoiler and a few bits of Carbon it looks alright

RB Clio 182
It looks great in black, although im not keen on the grey bumper, is that standard?

Have you had a bash against the starlet across the road?

ST
Expecting a ford in clio media?

It was in jest i think @Knuckes was along the same train of thought too, it's not the first time it's been said either. It's a bit cringey the way people throw around the RS badge/lettering on here, it's a Renault Sport an RS is to me an RS200/500 etc.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It was in jest i think @Knuckes was along the same train of thought too, it's not the first time it's been said either. It's a bit cringey the way people throw around the RS badge/lettering on here, it's a Renault Sport an RS is to me an RS200/500 etc.

I was, it's that daft branding thing renault have done of late. Hopping on the focus RS train

MCS 2003
It looks great in black, although im not keen on the grey bumper, is that standard?

Have you had a bash against the starlet across the road?

Starlet is my father in laws - I think its called a galanza - its 1.4 turbo and automatic - goes like stink