ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my blue ph1

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
how is so cheap to tax?

i was going to say its a complete conversion,
but i dont think anyone would go to so much trouble to change the lower dash and other such parts lol.

172 ph1
no mate its a 172 lol the only thing i can think of is because of the private plate theres been some sort of mess up with dvla and theyve taxed it from the previous car but forgot to change it!!! im not complaining though lol

Ph1 172.
Woo another Odyssey Blue ph1! Loads of them have appeared on here in the last few weeks. It looks great, really, really tidy!

172 ph1
got some plans for the car just in two minds wether or not to leave it or do them...

thinking of:

de-cat
match the inlets
filter
map
upgrade brakes
strip out
wheels in gloss black
coilovers

only things i have done is
oil change done next week (fuchs race pro s)
stainless stealth (soon to have a little change to it pics will be up once done)
silver indicator bulbs
new dics and pads on the back

or just keep it standard!

Last edited:
  172 ph1
cheers lads...thats what im thinking do you think i could get away with lowering it ??? (please say yes)

would have came up cleaner but used a microfibre cloth to dry with abit of white polish on lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
what exhaust is it mate?

Looks a tidy example, I'd certainly go ahead with your plans, I saw a good improvement with de-cat on my ph1 due to it having the twin barrell cat already in it

172 ph1
cheers chris....a ktec stealth mate bought it from a lad on here its nearly 2 year old i think but its gleaming once cleaned! the tip had been slightly cut but is better as you cant see it!

im in two minds mate but things like decat are nowt as il just keep the oem stuff!