ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my boot install

Car  Clio 1.4 16v Dymanique
Nothing to special, just tidied it up a little...

Thinking about centering the sub and then boxing round it all and putting some 6x9s in it (not in the parcel shelf tho, i cant stand that!!)

I wanna do something, but atm this is good enough for the time being...

BEFORE:

2ntba6v.webp


AFTER:

e6d3xk.gif
 
is the box secured down?? not the most space saving of layouts,

looks tidy tho
 
yeah, everything is screwed down, I don't use my boot so don't care about the space lol!
 
indeed. had a sub for five min. SOLD! BOOM BOOM BOOM......I want you in my room!
 
Back
Top