ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Brothers Car....

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this overpriced? Or is that what they go for ?only reason I say is my dad has a silver gt tdi 150 that he got for £2650 on a 2003 with fsh on 100k, and rs4 wheels, and that was a year ago. Although it didn't have leather recaros

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Is this overpriced? Or is that what they go for ?only reason I say is my dad has a silver gt tdi 150 that he got for £2650 on a 2003 with fsh on 100k, and rs4 wheels, and that was a year ago. Although it didn't have leather recaros

defo these mk4's aint worth much especially with that sort ov skyhigh star/ rocket ship MEGA mileage

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RSi 8v,1.816v,172cup
Well it isnt my car. I am only the messenger. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

I personally haven't seen many colour coded full recaro leather MK4s so dont feel its too highly priced. The history for the car is MASSIVE mainly VW Invoices.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
You have clearly shown you no nothing about these engines.

WERE CLEARLY NOT :nono:DISCUSSING THE ENGINE BUT THE VALUE OF THE CAR, if he gets £2750 for that i'ii b shocked:eek:, its one thing asking that much BUT totally different if u'll get it; chance of gettin £2750 due to mileage ZERO!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Well it isnt my car. I am only the messenger. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

I personally haven't seen many colour coded full recaro leather MK4s so dont feel its too highly priced. The history for the car is MASSIVE mainly VW Invoices.

nothing wrong with the mega spec rare colour coded leather (worth £650 quid easily):D or colour its mileage, if he gets that then good but its very unlikely, mileage is probably BIGGEST MOSTEST important factor people take into a/c when lickin out pound notes for used car, 151k:eek: is not small mileage for any car:S

goodluck

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
I think the issue with your advert that would put me off is-

'Selling in behalf if my brother as he has emigrated.

Please email as I can't always answer my phone. '

Although its not, it does scream of scam.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH2 Flamer
nothing wrong with the mega spec rare colour coded leather (worth £650 quid easily):D or colour its mileage, if he gets that then good but its very unlikely, mileage is probably BIGGEST MOSTEST important factor people take into a/c when lickin out pound notes for used car, 151k:eek: is not small mileage for any car:S

goodluck

Mostest? Did you go to school?

It's not the most important factor either.

Also, in the UK, no such thing as pound notes.

Your comments, are pointless and stupid, mr bluechipsparesltd.

Woooosaa!

M26

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WERE CLEARLY NOT :nono:DISCUSSING THE ENGINE BUT THE VALUE OF THE CAR, if he gets £2750 for that i'ii b shocked:eek:, its one thing asking that much BUT totally different if u'll get it; chance of gettin £2750 due to mileage ZERO!

​LOL ! You would sell the engine alone for £2750 you f**king r****d !

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0

+1

Also, if the service history is 'MASSIVE' why not lay it out, photograph it, and stick it up on the advert?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
TBH I think you need to put more effort into the advert and add better quality/ more detailed pictures.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PB Clio 172

+ 1 on that

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio RS200
I think it's about £500 quid overpriced. Not because of the mileage, just because of what other people are offering there's for.
Although at least it leaves you some margin in being knocked down in price, you getting a good deal and someone thinking they have a bargain.
Same as what someone has already said though, it's worth what someone is willing to pay and if they want a blue c/c GTi they haven't exactly got many to choose from

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RSi 8v,1.816v,172cup
Well interesting comments lol

You're right advert sucks....i only did it really quickly as my bro was offered the job he is currently doing but he had to get out there asap so left me to sort some stuff from his flat the sale of his pride and joy. I might get him to write out an advert might stand a better chance.

Carry on debating though makes for brilliant light reading