ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Brothers Clio

PH1 172
Just thought that I would post up a few pictures of my brothers car and a spec list:

Weitech Coilovers
16"Speedline Turini's, that have just been refurbed in Mazarati Pearl White
Front and rear renault badges done in the same colour
Wheel spacers
Bonnet Bra
Full renault sport interior

clio1.gif

clio2.gif

clio3.gif

clio4.gif

clio5.gif

clio6.gif

clio7.gif

All c&c welcome

PH1 172
plans to change the exhaust just waiting on a second had one popping up on here

cheers for the comments, its not bad for his first car

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks good Ross, I take it this is your old bus? (very old lol) :)

Do you still have your own? (Ph1) :D

PH1 172
ph1 is long away tigger - got a Megane 225 after it now on a punto GT but will be back in a clio soon enough ;)

Yea this is my OLLLLD one ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice car!!

Can he see where he's going?? Looks like he lays down when he's driving... :S

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Ahhh I remember this one, was this the one that had multispoke alloys, and had a photo or two taken next to a yaris with the exact alloys??
(if it was, my gosh my memory is good!)

Also if it was, it looks damn good, and in superb condition!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ahhh I remember this one, was this the one that had multispoke alloys, and had a photo or two taken next to a yaris with the exact alloys??
(if it was, my gosh my memory is good!)

Also if it was, it looks damn good, and in superb condition!!

I think you're right IIRC :D

The same Yaris he did a shoot with his LY 182 too I think :)

PH1 172
Nice car!!

Can he see where he's going?? Looks like he lays down when he's driving... :S

In all fairness he is 6ft 1 and nearly 17stone, plays rugger so its comfortable apparently!

he's just found a clio sport bumper, which he will prob get, any pictures of black clios with anthercite wheels? As they need refurbed and he doesnt know what colour to go with??

Cro

Meg'd r27
Does he go to Serc ross? See a similar one parked up some days, does look well. Can't you just show him pics of when you had the oz's on

PH1 172
He works in the Bingo! comments that he see's your motor often!

He's thinking more like Trophy colour, the Oz's were a weird colour!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Ah ok makes sense then. Pete's anthracite is the nicest colour like that I have seen, tell him to check those out

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
that clios class lookin i think, want to get mine pretty much the same only maybe not as low jus a few mm higher

b/g 182, meg tourer
thats not bad at all. not keen on the exhaust, and white wheels on black cars are not really my thing but its very tidy.

PH1 172
Was his tea going cold or something when it came to trimming that boot install?

Nope, Not a bad effort considering it was done on budget at home, also he uses his boot as he plays rugby and needs the room, wear and tear i guess?

200 FF Storm Grey
Nope, Not a bad effort considering it was done on budget at home, also he uses his boot as he plays rugby and needs the room, wear and tear i guess?

No the install looks good mate, just meant the fabric doesn't look in place, but aye prob from wear and tear. A nice car none the less :cool:

PH1 172
cheers buddy, some of it is a bit bubbly just,

anyone know where to get replica side skirts? or best place to find a bumper/ know of any for sale?