ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car featured in Redline

When asked, i wasnt 100% sure i wanted to do it, always thought of it as abit, "chavy"? Ended up meeting Chris Wallbank(sp) in manchester, amazing photographer, took from about 10am to about 4pm. Was worth it though.

Just a cheeky pic, waiting on some more from the photographer and Redline themselves.

Just incase people wanted to have a read through the feature :) ASW ;)

RED152.clio.jpg

C+C welcome, especially if you have read the feature :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ben, that tailpipe needs about a foot chopped off LOL.

Car looks minty freh in that pic!

Well done on the feature!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Saw it the other day, was a good read, congrats mate!

Has a picture of a blue ignis sport saying you can't polish a turd :(

182 Trophy
as said, love the feature and the car mate, redline is the best mag out there now and has totaly moved away from tha chav days, 100percen performance and anyone who hasnt bought it for a while just buy it, you will be shocked at how different it is.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Well done on the feature must be a nice feeling, love your car, even love the exhaust and how it sticks out, but I still think its a touch too far, like 1.5" off the end, perfecto

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looking good! So the wheels on my car have been in redline mag?

Clio 182
redline has really stepped their game up in recent months and is now a very good read for performance tuners. really moves the magazine away from maxpower fastcar etc. i would recommend anybody to have a read im thinking of a subscribtion soon.

Renaultsport 220T
Great shot that. Congrats on the feature. Will have to read it the next time I'm in WHS. :approve: