ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car, from when i bought it, to now. loads of pics!!

mk1 phase 3
Well, started off standard! Then eventually to this,

clio.gif

Backnoplate.gif

Engine2.gif

then to

stripped2.gif

then new seats and no back panels

clioseats.gif

clioinside.gif

clio1.gif

also had the arches rolled..

then new wheels

10-12-05_1312.gif

new sticker ;)

25-01-06_1410.gif

then how it is now!

25-01-06_1415.gif

11-02-06_1320.gif

Last edited:
  mk1 phase 3
i was going to colour code, got a quote and it was £270 for bumpers, bump strips, mirrors and door handles. changed my mind in the end,

saving all my money for a new car in a few months. :)

M140i/Orange 182
ollie_yesclio said:
i was going to colour code, got a quote and it was £270 for bumpers, bump strips, mirrors and door handles. changed my mind in the end,

saving all my money for a new car in a few months. :)

what car you after mate? another clio??

Beetle
ollie_yesclio said:
yeah, waiting for a years driving expierience and hopefully 1 years no claims. then gona buy a Naples valver :)
;)

Looks good matey, i couldn't be doing with all the road noise of it being stripped out, was bad enough when i did it for pod:eek: :clown:

Vee dub
I'd go for a valver once the insurance is acceptable for you mate... I had a 1.2 mk1 before mine..... you'll love it ;)

for now.. your car will do nicely, looks cool

mk1 phase 3
valver_arf4n said:
phase 3 like mine :D

just 1 question, were did you get the piping for the filter? i need to fit 1, dont even now how :eek:

got mine from demon tweeks i think, cant really remember! might have been halfrauds.

rally design do some good stuff, bit expensive though!