ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car Update! (No 56kers)

Hello guys, my new job forces more money to be spent on the car! lol
Ive added the following to the cars list of mods:

K-tec racing CAT back exhaust.

Black sunstrip.

Pipercross induction kit with custom cold air feed. (Housing in fog light cover/ hose runs behind headlight.)

New Number Plates.

Heres the pics:

f10.jpg

f9.jpg

f8.jpg

f7.jpg

f6.jpg

f5.jpg

f4.jpg

f3.jpg

f2.jpg

f1.jpg

A well built VW
Nice zorst not keen on sunstrip and plates but as long as you like em

colour code and slam it and it will look better , looks nice now tho....

Mazda MX5 1.8
exhaust looks like it needs to be lifted and straightened up?

bet the ik sounds nice!! :D have u oiled the filter?? doesnt look like it from the pic thats all....

Must be the angle of the pic mate, but my exhaust is straight lol, I fitted it myself and am dead fussy about things like that, filter is oiled think its just the flash making it look matt, I got my fingers covered in oil when I was fitting it so I should think it got enough, cheers for comments peeps!

Mazda MX5 1.8
yeah ive got the same exhaust - took me ages to get it looking and sitting right
had to use the renault jack to hold up the exhaust to adjust mine lol about all its good 4

and need i say it?

needs lowering :)

lol, cheers for the lowerin comment chris, renault jack came in handy wen I got home, but I fittet it at work, im a tech at honda and had a nice big ramp to lift me car up, aaaah! hehe

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice dude not too keen on the rear lights though think the standard ones are the best ones to have.
definatley lower it 60mm no higher!!! get it colour coded too.

182 and 5 GTT
Looks much better with the k-tec exhaust rather than the clip on thing you had before. Not keen on the sunstrip but slam it 60 or lower and it will look top notch mate