ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 Ph2 52reg

Clio 172 Ph2
Those rear lights look so much better! Great work, will look lovely once the exhaust is away!

Yeah i know what you mean.

Im undecided yet as to which way im going to go on the exhaust.

If money was no object i would get an SS from Manifold back including sports Cat and silencers with maybe a 2.5 or 3" bore cut into the rear bumper with a CUP style exhaust surround to finish it off.

tomsteer

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i know what you mean.

Im undecided yet as to which way im going to go on the exhaust.

If money was no object i would get an SS from Manifold back including sports Cat and silencers with maybe a 2.5 or 3" bore cut into the rear bumper with a CUP style exhaust surround to finish it off.
I have a K-Tec stealth system on mine, i really like the stealth look but each to their own!

There are quite often systems on here in the for sale section, you might manage to bag a bargain!

Clio 172 Ph2
I have a K-Tec stealth system on mine, i really like the stealth look but each to their own!

There are quite often systems on here in the for sale section, you might manage to bag a bargain!

If i do go down the route of a full SS i would more than likely get it done at POWERFLEX or POWERFLOW i cant remember the name but theyre based in Demon Tweeks and offer Finance for installations (approx 6miles away from me)

Ive heard mixed reviews about the KTEC stealth and the BOOMINESS thats caused from is resonating up off the road and back into the car via the boot floor.