ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

b/g 182, meg tourer
hey i finally got some photos of my car on here. let me know what you think. still needs a lot of work on it
DSC00835.gif

DSC00836.gif

DSC00827.gif
DSC00823.gif

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Gold details look shite, as does the Red air intake.

Paint them black and it'll look less......well, ..... Halfords?!

visualize whirled pe
hahaha dont hold back dan...

Gold and black was awsome back in the day when the John Player Special F1 cars were doing the rounds. That said, I have to agree though, paint the badges and intake satin black and i might just have to be jelouse!

The intake would look better sprayed in a more subtle colour.

Light tinting spray however, should be banned :dead:

BMW M135i
Don't think the tinted rear lights look too bad really. Although how many breather filters? And the heatsoak 'R' us universal ik isn't something i'd give the time of day. And while i'm at it 6x9s and sub?

polo
red intake i like! not too sure about the gold tho. better of buying good 6b9's n running them off a good amp, rather than having a sub

b/g 182, meg tourer
as i said, many things need doing to it yet.
here we go.
the caf is red because my engine bay has red detailing. its getting painted next week with my new mirrors.
the badges are gold because of the previous owner. i went to the scrap yard last week and got some chrome ones. much better :)
i regret doing the lights since i done them and i am removing the tint.
i have had the sound system in and out more times than i can remember, the sub is already out and im running the 6x9's with a better amp. there has to be a comprimise between weight and sound and that suits me. like the fella said. not just about weight.

my car was stripped bare a few months ago. seats, headlining, carpets, trims, the lot. it drove better but you want a little bit of luxury too right!
thanks for the honest replies guys.

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
its not the worst clio on here at all..i dont know why everyone is slaughtering it...sort out the bages and it would be fine

Gox

Clio Extreme
Looks cool. Have to say, I thought the gold badges were ok (but I'm probably not the best person to judge, lol). Not mad keen on the tinted rear lights myself, but that's just me.