ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

2003 172
hello been on this forum for a while now, but ive never posted a pic of my clio. soo here it is :D
the stripes might not be at everyones taste but i liek it so meh lol.
Image743.gif

Image742.gif

Image741.gif

any comment is welcome

SchwepTek™
Looks nice mate.

I'd get some clear side indicators and a 182 grill to finish it off!

Oh and standard clio sport stripes don't go on to the bumper (see my avatar) so i think it would look better with the 2 bits on the front removed!

:)

2003 172
thanks!
yeh i orderd some clear indicator on ebay like 2 weeks ago. they just never arrived.
oh and the RS grill is pretty expensive on ebay. im trying to find one for a good price.

SchwepTek™
They go for about £40 from Renault mate. You won't find them cheaper on ebay for some reason!!

Mk4 .:R32
looks mint to me mate.

the only things I'd do would be get some ph2 172 wheels and clear side repeaters

RS Meg 175
Yup ^^ maybe a tad lower :p and some tyre dressiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing lol

How much were your window wipers mate? and where did you pick them up? look sexy times

Mercedes C Class Sport
Looks nice mate.

I'd get some clear side indicators and a 182 grill to finish it off!

Oh and standard clio sport stripes don't go on to the bumper (see my avatar) so i think it would look better with the 2 bits on the front removed!

:)
Some stripes on the rear went onto the bumper