ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

seb182: In The garage is a Jag XK8 chipped with full sports exhaust

Clarkiev6: If running on the Airfield Day will have the 14s on.. need to find some Brackets!

Middo: Tis lowered by 60mm

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 09 April 2005

seb182: In The garage is a Jag XK8 chipped with full sports exhaust

Clarkiev6: If running on the Airfield Day will have the 14s on.. need to find some Brackets!

Middo: Tis lowered by 60mm

brackets??

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Clarkiev6: On the Front suspension forks.. think they hold the ABS electrics back from the wheel i think. I couldnt get the brackets off the old forks and im currently using zip ties.. Wether they are needed or not I want them on there.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Darth Oli: I know what you mean.. I think it needs them.. but with them it will need more to make it look overall.. like a rear splitter.

Anyway, fact of the matter is.. I dont have the money atm.. but maybe sometime.. after the reat of the mods are done.

Twingo 133

Looks good. those wheels go well with the green.

Thought about painting your drums etc later? black or something.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

eves: thanks!

arj256: I thought that very thing as soon as I put the wheels on calipers should be black

Carbon Copy: Yup, its just a 1.4, but very nippy and a good all round package. It is a full suspension kit.. None of this cheap just buying the springs option...ahem

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Okay, firstly (I thought ia already posted this)

BIG THANKYOU TO y0z (WHEELS), Nik AND Day (SUSPENSION FITTING).

182_blue: There is a bit more lippage than I expected, the tyres are 195/45/16 80V.. Im gunna see how it goes.

EvilJohn: Thanks! Been told I sohould talk to you about the ICE install..

Tom_16v: Thankyou.. had them in storage for ages.. finally got them on.

Looks REALLY good mate ! Really really nice ! Subtle is the way to go.

The Turinis look very great, still one of the best looking wheels around.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Dan Page, JayR, Jonaldinho: Thankyou v much.. am happy with the wheels and the 60mm drop.. think it fits the clio nicely

Daipac, Matt Wills: Took me ages to decide which wheels to go for.. I think they look great, much better than expected.. and there staying on my car Matt..

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Mattieuk: Funny you should say that.. cause I just f**king kerbed one of them!!! ARRGGGHHHH!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 10 April 2005

Okay, firstly (I thought ia already posted this)

BIG THANKYOU TO y0z (WHEELS), Nik AND Day (SUSPENSION FITTING).

No problem, I really like the way it looks.

Lets just say it was a learning experience. Still, at least I now know how to change gearbox oil, and refit driveshafts...... :p

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Nik, I think your words were "err, thats not suposed to happen" as the drive was covered in oil.

y0z: There does sem to be alot of lip showing.. are they the normal Cup tyre sizes? Or did I ask for a lower profile.. I cant remember!

jon_r: Its going to be a learning experience.. chances are ill kerb them all quite quickly, then get them refurbed with new tyres on at the time!

yes, they are 195 45 16 - the lips on the rims tend to show a lot on most tyres that you put on those rims.

/y0z