ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car

BMW 323i Coupe
Hey nice motor, do you have any plans for it?

I'd like to colour code it, get a new set of alloys and lower it, and thats pretty much it. But I can't consider those until I've paid off my debts. :(

R8 FTW that is one sweet car. Want to swap? lol

BMW 323i Coupe
Side strips have been colour coded, my mates dad did the spraying for me in the end as I had problems regulating his compressor, so he offered to do it, and I think he did a good job.

The bullets are being finished off now in Iceberg Silver, and should be done and with photos very soon.

BMW 323i Coupe
I guess I was lucky. I didn't even look inside my car before buying it. Infact, it was an impulse buy, I woke up, thought I wanted a new car, and went to get it. :D

BMW 323i Coupe
Before:

110920081136-2.jpg

After:

191020081245.jpg

191020081244.jpg

BMW 323i Coupe
I know lol. I've been waiting to have the strips back on because I didn't want to wash the car with the holes down the door sides.

BMW 323i Coupe
Nothing until after christmas now. I can't afford to throw money at it.

I do want to colour code the front and back bumpers though.

BMW 323i Coupe
did u do the sides yourself? if not how much did u pay for them?

I was going to, but my mates dad did in the end.

I bought everything myself, so the paint was about £11, then I bought sanding paper, primer, lacquer, a spray gun and silver spray, so I probably spent around £40.