ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**My cars back!**

The Black Beast
i hope someone likes it! lol. my side strips are getting sprayed this week and when i get some cash then its in need of slammin, really bad! hope you enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Nice pics......

mods aint really my style but can appreciate the effort and the quality and od the work.

Not for me im afraid. Not a fan of the 1970/80's rallycar style fogs behind the grill either.

On a constructive note you seriously need that lowered.. Alot.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i like the fogs, makes that kit look good, i dont like the wheels though, kinda ruins the tough look its got!

The Black Beast
i was planning on gettin some black ones to toughen the whole look up, and sprayin the grille black but i aint got the time nor money at the mo!

Golf GTi Mk2
Thats quite some house you've got there....

Exhaust is a little on the large side for my liking, but anything smaller wouldn't be in fitting with the kit, which i also quite like

The Black Beast
no its not lowered at all. bit of a let down really cos it actually looks rather silly up in the clouds! :D The exhaust is getting sorted this week, it was only a one off tip that slid over the whole back box untill i had the cash to buy one, dunno what would look good tho, any suggestions?? it cost quite abit, but i love it.........well, will do wen its finished!:)

Tesla MP3 2021
not for me im affraid...
looks like u have put alot of effort into it matey..:)

Nippy white cup
Made a couple of changes m8y

yes4copy.jpg

Chris

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fair play to you mate, each to their own! (on a personal note, i quite like it!)

V6
looks gd just not keen on them rally fogs at front if u steathed them more wud look better then drop it 60mm or coilovers

The Black Beast
thanks for the feed back people, really appriciate it! i do think that the fogs need hidding away sum how but dont really know how to do it tbh!:dapprove: keep it coming people

Chocolate Bar™
Andy_88 said:
thanks for the feed back people, really appriciate it! i do think that the fogs need hidding away sum how but dont really know how to do it tbh!:dapprove: keep it coming people

need a much finer mesh ideally powder coated, or purchased in black to go with the black of the rest of the car.

definetely agree that the kit looks much nicer with a substancial drop and some anthracite alloys :)

where were the pics taken as it looks kinda familiar :S

The Black Beast
Middo said:
need a much finer mesh ideally powder coated, or purchased in black to go with the black of the rest of the car.

definetely agree that the kit looks much nicer with a substancial drop and some anthracite alloys :)

where were the pics taken as it looks kinda familiar :S

its at Crewe hall mate, it was really nice down there with the sun reflecting off the snow!

mk1 phase 3
im not a fan of bodykits. so its not to my taste, but on a constructive note i think it would look much better with some black/anthracite wheels, lowered, and black mesh.

you like it though, thats all that matters. hope i havent offended you.