ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cars first clean

F1 R26 #1939 265BHP
Thought I would put on some pics of my cars first clean, The car is on a 2004 plate with only 16000 miles (it shows) hope you like it!

Attachments

• DSC01383a.jpg
    DSC01383a.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC01379a.jpg
    DSC01379a.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01345a.jpg
    DSC01345a.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC01356a.jpg
    DSC01356a.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC01333a.jpg
    DSC01333a.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 44
  clio 182
very nice low mileage example fella.need those wheels sortin tho.look beta in athracite imo against the silver

C

Clio_Craig

looks really good fella, great example, but i aggree with Mark i think Them Wheels in Anthracite would look a treat

182 has now gone!
Lovely!!! exactly the same as mine... I think the silver alloys look good on a silver car :cool:

F1 R26 #1939 265BHP
Thanks! Yea sorry Johners thats one thing I am going to change is the wheels I am bidding on the ones on ebay at the mo, what would you think of then having the two strips over the car in the same colour as the anthracite wheels? does anyone know of any events or shows going on in the southwest? also what would you say the best value for money would be for engine mods to give you the highest bhp?

Thanks! Yea sorry Johners thats one thing I am going to change is the wheels I am bidding on the ones on ebay at the mo, what would you think of then having the two strips over the car in the same colour as the anthracite wheels? does anyone know of any events or shows going on in the southwest? also what would you say the best value for money would be for engine mods to give you the highest bhp?

dont put the stripes on , bettter looking without them . nothing is cheap when it comes to engine mods .

money to burn , then the list is endless .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I agree with kully . Don't bother with the stripes . Looks good as it is :)

F1 R26 #1939 265BHP
Thanks for the tips! Will look at those websites, looking to spend about £500-£600 in total for now

Would you say that was better than getting a remap?

yes .

getting the remap is not as practical as it sounds as after further modifications (mechanical ones) you will require another remap to make the most of the mods you have just done .

for your money , get a decat , SS exhaust (loads about for the 182) , itg panel filter if any money left .