ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 1.8 turbo diesel

clio 1.9turbo diesel
couple pics of my clio
Cliopictures066.gif

Cliopictures059.gif

Cliopictures063.gif

Cliopictures048.jpg

Cliopictures050.jpg

clio 1.9turbo diesel
Got the engine with the car when it came out of the factory..

and as for the dirty water..thats the river humber for ya! lol.

J03

MX5 1.8
wasnt this for sale on ebay? saw it up on here a few weeks ago.. had some grief on it though mate...

clio 1.9turbo diesel
error..meant 1.9!!

Actually. its 120bhp. no need for the sarcastic comments. As i said each to their own...its different and i like it which is all that matters to me really.

J03

MX5 1.8
lol get use to the stick and grief u get on here mate.. didnt think it was a good idea to be posting up on here, all youl get is s**t comments..

Works...kind of...
Not sarcasm mate, simply basing the BHP figures on the styling choices. ;)

Really isn't my taste though, sorry.

Clio RS PH2
i don't like the look from of clio, sorry!
looks like these chinese ricecookers ;) (the fast and the furious)
but can you show me a picture from the engine?
in germany renault don`t sell 1,8l dieses clios.

Well it is the rarer dti 80hp model according to vehicle check i just did. PMSL at the colour in comes up as though:

VRM X822LBE
MANUFACTURER RENAULT
MODEL CLIO SI DTI
BODY TYPE 3 Door Hatchback
COLOUR MULTI-COLOURED
FUEL TYPE Diesel
ENGINE SIZE 1870 CCD
ATE REGISTERED01/09/00
FORMer KEEPERS 4

Astra coupe
Well it is the rarer dti 80hp model according to vehicle check i just did. PMSL at the colour in comes up as though:

VRM X822LBE
MANUFACTURER RENAULT
MODEL CLIO SI DTI
BODY TYPE 3 Door Hatchback
COLOUR MULTI-COLOURED
FUEL TYPE Diesel
ENGINE SIZE 1870 CCD
ATE REGISTERED01/09/00
FORMer KEEPERS 4
at least dvla have been notified about the colour change:clown:

Shed.
error..meant 1.9!!

Actually. its 120bhp. no need for the sarcastic comments. As i said each to their own...its different and i like it which is all that matters to me really.

mate if you do anything more than lower it and add those silver bulbs you get pissed on.

Where abouts you from anyways ill keep my eye out for you. havent seen you around before.

clio 1.9turbo diesel
error..meant 1.9!!

mate if you do anything more than lower it and add those silver bulbs you get pissed on.

Where abouts you from anyways ill keep my eye out for you. havent seen you around before.

west part of hull car doesnt come out much its in the garage most of the time

thats one of my mates old cars.the back has or had ICE in the back.if its the same car.and only a 2seater if i remember right.

I like it mate. The mipa gemini really looks good over chilli red imo. Looks much brighter than over black, so good choice of colour.

Ignore the rest of the comments mate. I posted pics of my modded clio a while ago (well about a year actually), and still get stick about it to this day.

Oh well their the boring gits, with no imagination like us, with their every man turini's, silver visions and cup splitters. lol

mini cooper (RIP 172)
as i've said b4, looks like it's been done well and lots of time, effort and money have gone into it! so good on you for been diffrent;)

i'll keep an eye out for ya:D

do get out to some meets tho;)

Clio RS
Hey, the car isn't mine, but your tuning is very consistent. From here it looks like hard work, and that is what count.

Furthermore, the pics are great! :)

J03

MX5 1.8
I like it mate. The mipa gemini really looks good over chilli red imo. Looks much brighter than over black, so good choice of colour.

Ignore the rest of the comments mate. I posted pics of my modded clio a while ago (well about a year actually), and still get stick about it to this day.

Oh well their the boring gits, with no imagination like us, with their every man turini's, silver visions and cup splitters. lol

pmsl not to mention 182/172 wannabes

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
each to their own i say. looks like a lot of work has gone into it. not a fan of the spoiler though.....way too big

182trophy & Williams
not my bag, but i've seen alot worse tbh.as long as you enjoy being in/driving it then thats all that matters tbf. loose the lexi lights tho yea;)

VaVa
It looks like a lot of wok/effort/£££ has gone into it..... so why oh why stick thoses shitty cheap ass lexus style lights on it??!!!

mk 2 clio 1.2
i like it.looks betta than that horrible 172 with the big renault thingys on the bonnet and bumper. lots of hours must have been put into it.