ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 1 Lexus lights - at last!

Got home this morning to find parcel waiting, and here are the pics of them fitted. Please dont mention the exhaust or the wheels - they are next on the list just as soon as the bank stops using Parcel Force to deliver my credit card statements!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

if you look at mine on the thread below, i think a colour coded and debadged boot strip will make it look a lot better. Its easy to do only take a day or two and cheap as well.

GR7

Shiny red R32

BozVanDam

Your car looks pretty good.

I think that the colour of your car is about the darkest that these Lexus style lights suit.

They really look awful on red, dark blue and black cars (my opinion) but ok on pale colours like silver and white.

dont get me wrong cos i think they look good, but they always look liek they have been superimposed (excuse the spelling) onto the car.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i bet they look good in real life i wouldnt mind a pair i think they just need to be lightly tinted though look to clear if u get what i mean

MaLicE

hehe, you got the same trims I used to have.. I did loads of stuff before I got me alloys..

The Lexus lights look well cool..

Daz.

clio 20v

yeh i think a light tint would look good, on mine when it was icy last week and they were iced over they looked well smart defo needs some of the back end to be colour coded though

Ah, I originally had different ones, but when someone crashed into me, the place I had the work done put them on...

They are ok! :)

Daz.