ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio 16v!

well iv had the car for about 4 weeks now and its had one big major service... these are some pics of when it was at the previous owners house

be kind :D

clio.gif

clio2.gif

clio3.gif

clio4.gif

BREMBO said:
did u buy this off the autotrader like dirt cheap ?

ermm no... it might of been advertised on there but i dont know... i saw it on ebay and went to view it.... snapped his hands off for the price he wanted and especially wioth the condition

why you ask that??

james

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
JamesB said:
ermm no... it might of been advertised on there but i dont know... i saw it on ebay and went to view it.... snapped his hands off for the price he wanted and especially wioth the condition

why you ask that??

james

There was 1 on the trader for like £800, looked the exact same as this, its a really good looking car.

BREMBO said:
There was 1 on the trader for like £800, looked the exact same as this, its a really good looking car.

ok cool, was this recently or quite a while ago, would be intereste to find out if it was this one

james

Vee dub
Oh dear you got alot to learn James ;)

lol... in all seriousness, they are turning into a rare little motor now, especially good ones.

TomS said:
Oh dear you got alot to learn James ;)

lol... in all seriousness, they are turning into a rare little motor now, especially good ones.

guess i have :eek:

well i always look after my cars and when i have finished they are always mint condition, it took me 6 months to get my pulsar looking the danglies :evil:

james

Last edited:
  Vee dub
Nice to hear fella

Look after it, there's a quite a few of us with valvers on this site, good to see another newbie.

Cheers

Tom

TomS said:
Nice to hear fella

Look after it, there's a quite a few of us with valvers on this site, good to see another newbie.

Cheers

Tom

thanks mate, will certainly be sticking around and once the valver is on the road (when i receive my god damn V5), i will put some progress pics up

james