ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Clio 16v

172 M69 eater

nice mate, like the subtle phase 2 changes on the grill, bootstrip and lights

tooks tidy as hell, got any plans 4 it?

172 M69 eater

somethins confusin me!! the spoilers colour coded, and the drivers side handle seems colour coded, but the passengers not, am i still drunk?

megane coupe F7R

Looks nice mate. Like the phase 2 convertion. Get ya self a heat shield behind ya manifold. Your brake fluid pipes are downthere!

thanks for the comments everyone

have been on the look out for a heat shield for a while may have to bite the bullet and get a new one from renault anyone know how much they cost?

dannyt

ClioSport Club Member

thats very clean a nice colour too in my opinion!

what have u used to get your inlet that clean or have you painted it?

Golf V6 4Motion

can i be bold here and say that has got to be one the nicest valvers on cliosport! it is proper mint mate - well nice; reminds me of mine when it was grey. tell you what I had on mine mate which did look really nice - williams wheels but all in silver - really looked dead smart. that is proper bo mate!

wow thanks everyone. thank you hill_power_clio dont know about that though. Have been thinking about silver williams wheels look awesome on dannyts car cant really imagine what they would look like on mine though? . I cleaned the inlet manifold with turtle wax alloy wheel cleaner and a tooth brush came up real nice.