ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 sport xx

Ronaldo Clio 172 Phase 1
Just thought Id post a few pics of my car xx

Comments welcome ...

Curborough sprint track
19022008166-1.jpg

myclio3-1.jpg

myclio2-2.jpg

myclio1-2.jpg

STA71232.jpg

STA71281.jpg

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
nice one.

how was it on track?

i went last year with the Caterham Club, and im goin this year but hopefully ill be bringing my 182 aswel, :)

Ronaldo Clio 172 Phase 1
Yeah was good on the track, Im from Preston, I actually crashed at the end of the track day in the paddock!! All sorted now though, just a new bumper and a few bits :)

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
oops! hehe.

i can imagine there wasn't much traction...from looking at the frost on the grass!

Ronaldo Clio 172 Phase 1
Yeah it was freezing and I just totally lost it, took 2 gate posts out with me then had to drive all the way back with no bumper on!! It wasnt good :dapprove:

Mondeo TDCI 130
i bet he winked at the other cliosports in the paddock, as if to say "ha ha, i just made her look a tit":rasp: :rasp:

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
Think you should get some pics up with you in/on your car as x all xx these x x kisses xx are getting you x x lots of x x attention x

[not from me it was just an observation]

[p.s nice car]