ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 197

Had my new Cliosport 200 since November 2011 now and am v pleased with it, although do seem to get a number of idiots wanting to race me, do any other cliosport owners find this the case. I find it amusing when they get nerfed when I have had enough of their games:p

J

IME when people think other drivers want to race them all the time, it's normally just their own ego playing tricks on them because they have a 'fast' car.

doh my bad its a 200 with 197bhp, will get some pics but very hacked that now am unable to wash it myself with hose ban in swindon, grrr! Spec wise i have the recaro seat option, black roof.

LY 200
IME when people think other drivers want to race them all the time, it's normally just their own ego playing tricks on them because they have a 'fast' car.

I was thinking the same tbh. I never get this.

Having had numerous performance Clios over the last 10 years I could probably could on one hand how many people have 'tried' to race me.

White clique
Sounds like a nice spec OP get some pics up.

There are 3 types of people who will try and race someone - 1) the autistic / aspergers type who have no concept at all of danger or the fact they might be pissing someone else off by trying, 2) the jealous lot who cannot stand being outdone when someone apprantly has a nicer or faster car (they are usually with their GF so are trying to show off, and 3) people with anger management issues (its not actually a race, but road rage). None of them are good!