ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 200

Abarth 500 Essesse
Some of you will have seen the thread in Clio Discussion regarding me ordering this, well I picked it up on Wednesday. Yes it's White, but after seeing a few other colours I still think its the best colour combo available, my opinion ofcourse :)

Heres a few pictures of it from today:

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
First one i've seen with the cornering light option, looks good :)

And yes, GW is the ONLY colour to have a 200 in imo

Abarth 500 Essesse
Yes cornering lights, designed to annoy all other motorists. Work a treat :)Thanks for the comments

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I disconnected my cornering lamps on the 197, felt a bit of a tool driving in town centres lighting up the pavements etc!!

Abarth 500 Essesse
Yeh I know what you mean, can just imagine everyones thoughts, the standard headlights just look a bit too s**t, so had to have them

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
So, as i see it, there are 3 light cluster options. Silver, Black, Black with optics (cornering units)?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
The double optics look good

So many 'My new 200/just ordered a 200' threads on here at the mo...

They seem to be selling very well!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
no, you can get them without optics, i'll find a pic
P1090373.jpg

Wonder if its just cups that come with Silver clusters, and normal 200's come with Black clusters, cornering optics being the option?

Abarth 500 Essesse
Think you're right Gaz, seem to remember the silver clusters on the car i test drove. Xenons really are the only thing thats missing, but i'm sure i'll get over it

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
the only colour a 200 should ov been made in, no question this is the best colour for them

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Are there any rear spoiler options for the 200? Apart from the pipes, the rear looks a little bare to me.

Not enough heroes had them fitted to their 197s, imo. :)

D.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Being honest I forgot to tick the gt spoiler option as I agree it does look a little bare. Need to look into how much they are now

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great and this is the only way it looks decent, can't believe how much a colour can change my opinion on a car, that silver with those dare v2 alloys look shocking!

DMS

A thirsty 172
I hate the look of them in white from the front - I think it looks a bit gash. Whereas the white 197's front end looks better IMO.
From the back however, white 200's / 197's look ace.

Abarth 500 Essesse
I agree with you darren. Didn't get a bad deal tbh got it for under 16k with options, etc

darren s that is not darren stone but that is your opinion ofcourse

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks brilliant, i hate them with the spoilers on the back, just look like a halfords mod to me

RS200
nah couldnt get it. i could'nt be bothered to mess about i just got cover on my yearly insurance. only paid £1100. could be picking it up today if it wasnt for waiting for insurance certificate.