ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 200

STEALTH RAIDER
Think you're right Gaz, seem to remember the silver clusters on the car i test drove. Xenons really are the only thing thats missing, but i'm sure i'll get over it

Just buy some xenons to suit your optics mate. Thats what im doing anyhow. Nice colour bytherway. Glad i chose the speedlines. Thought yours was november delivery?

Abarth 500 Essesse
Yeh I might do that probably just get some of the philips ultra bright bulbs or whatever they're called.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Not sure tbh. It was ordered whilst the factory was shut. When it opened again they started coming out alot quicker than expected so ended up being 2 months early

197, M3, Ronart + KTM etc
Looks great and should be loads of FUN, once you've run it in :evil:

Not for me, but enjoy it all the same.

:dapprove: Can't believe the negativity of some people on this Forum though. Still, anyone who drives a Jetta can't be taken seriously, can they?