ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio after the crash

clio 1.2 2007
dscn0155o.jpg

This should help explain my comment on the wheel arches :p The wheels are as big as I'd like them to be, that suspension just needs dropped considerably

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ditch finder tyres or did you ramp the brakes on mid corner? lol i find it hard work even getting mine to step out, the ph1 on the other hand is easy to get sideways when you want it!

Inferno 182
Atleast you now know your limits! I know my limit is to let the windows unmist (after having a bit of fun with the girlfriend) before reversing! Went straight into the front of a car that parked behind me that i didn't even know was there lol.

Also your numberplate is slightly illegal :p

clio 1.2 2007
ditch finder tyres or did you ramp the brakes on mid corner? lol i find it hard work even getting mine to step out, the ph1 on the other hand is easy to get sideways when you want it!
just didnt brake at all for the corner, the tyres were screeching away as usual but then the back end just slipped

Listerine & Poledo
Best thing to do is to change the suspension about with some home-brew settings, that'll make the car handle far better.

especially if you can drop it low enough to run on bump-stops all the time