ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio and rs turbo

clio 182 cup
just thought ill show you lot a car that aint been on the road for ages. Its not been on the road for 3 years now nearly. i aint had it for ages but ill be keeping her..sometimes i think about selling it but heart always dis agrees!! its not concourse but its just a tidy rs turbo that is useable..done most of the work on it myself..and then i bought my 182 which needs work doing to it now so i never put the rs turbo on the road as i use the clio daily now and dont want to have both on the road at the same time any way heres pics

the floor on the rs turbo mint
SAM_8297_zps09b23c68.jpg

mo2010_zps686c2b9d.jpg

mo2014_zps926eb5e6.jpg

mo2017_zps9f5bcafa.jpg

mo2013_zpsa3b31c51.jpg

clio 182 cup
the rest are when it was getting built up. ill take some better ones will take it out if i can be bothered as the clio may keep me busy today

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
S1 was always on my wish list but i now find myself getting drawn to fiesta RS turbos for some crazy reason.

My mate had an S1 with 24K on the clock from new with original tyres from factory and everything else that goes with it.
Here is a couple of pictures

B707ANMS1TURBO033.gif

B707ANMS1TURBO021.gif

B707ANMS1TURBO050.gif

b4543f1a.gif

B707ANMS1TURBO039.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is that a non standard white or just the pics? Almost looks pearl white?

clio 182 cup
yeah it has a little pearl in it. looks lovely imo but its getting painted in original colour when i get round to it. looks fantastic though and paint job is good so not touched it,. but these cars are rare now hence why i want to make it all original again so will have it painted at some point

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Deffo needs to be in original diamond white, but still a keeper.
MarcR I know what you mean about the fiesta turbo. Something about them. Nearly bought one before my VR6... helps that they are EFi over MFi