ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Campus

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Stepping away from the "norm" just appears to upset the "norm" and the self righteous........... which makes it well worth being different :p

watch the abuse from this (did it cause I love to read abusive comments) had no intension of leaving them like this but..... well we'll see.
IMAG0007.jpg

R56 JCW
We on about the Combo van in the background?? Nah looks different, jst missing a Cup or CF spiller

Last edited:
^ tbh, its quite special.

You'll look like a right spastic driving it unless your a 17 year old hippy type girl.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's your car do what you want however................. too much bling on the rear imo.
Some people just like to **** off cars that break away from being standard. When a simple "don't like" or "not my cup of tea" would do.
Slagging off someones car like that is a personal attack on the owner!

your back lights are crap.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It's your car do what you want however................. too much bling on the rear imo.
Some people just like to **** off cars that break away from being standard. When a simple "don't like" or "not my cup of tea" would do.
Slagging off someones car like that is a personal attack on the owner!

your back lights are crap.

ouch how hurtful, but still if they upset people then they get my vote :p

I must say i'm not a fan of the stripes or the alloy add ons but i agree with the phrase "each to their own". I'd tint the rear windows and take it from there.....heres what i did to mine......i have the Campus Sport i-Music

002-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

LY R26 230 F1 Team
the stripe is, well, tollerable, as for the rest? get rid, less is more.
keep it simple.
People on here arn't too keen on overboard stripes stickers and badges .

chris.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I must say i'm not a fan of the stripes or the alloy add ons but i agree with the phrase "each to their own". I'd tint the rear windows and take it from there.....heres what i did to mine......i have the Campus Sport i-Music
Hey,
Did you take your bumper to fit the RS grille?
Seemed impossible by rechin behind..
any advice?

Hey,
Did you take your bumper to fit the RS grille?
Seemed impossible by rechin behind..
any advice?

The short answer is yes.
The RS grille needs to be trimmed/filed for it to fit properly. I'd make sure you have someone there to help you because it is VERY fiddly, but well worth it - it totally transforms the front of the car. I believe it is possible to fit with the bumper on but trust me, its easier to remove it. Hope that helps and its nice to see a few Campuses on here.

I just bolted on the RS grille to my campus. :)

Didn't bother with the clips.

Simple job off yank the old one off. (with bumper still on) and bolt the new one on (the plastic bolts).

Last edited:
  07 RENAULT CLIO SPORT DCI
i understand why you put the sport badge on because it is classed as a clio sport, but people on here get confused with renault sport and think they are the same when they are accualy totally different. Don't worrie about the nobs who **** ya cars, they should be on the barrie boys forum not a proper owners forum.

DO WHAT YOU WANT, IF IT MAKS YOU HAPPY THATS ALL THAT MATTERS :)

Turbos.
Aptek shes not going to suck you off for being nice...

Not often you see a white Clio from the factory, i would make it an RS replica and ditch the sticker fest!

Static Low
lol. Englebert is spot on.

That car could go down such a good route instead of being badged and stickered. The whole clio sport deal is a total fony thing to get people to purchase a car.

Renault sport is THE SPORT.

Last edited:
i understand why you put the sport badge on because it is classed as a clio sport, but people on here get confused with renault sport and think they are the same when they are accualy totally different. Don't worrie about the nobs who **** ya cars, they should be on the barrie boys forum not a proper owners forum.

DO WHAT YOU WANT, IF IT MAKS YOU HAPPY THATS ALL THAT MATTERS :)

I sense you not being here long . . .

B5 BDJ and Englebert, you 2 have just proven my point by making silly remarks. i'm not going to get into a fight over it so say wot you want. i'm on this site cos i like my clio and going to meets etc. not to dis other people on what they say or do to to their cars.

jcc how did u guess lol, if i've got it wrong about the clio sport ad renault sport then i'm sorry, i'm just repeating wot i was told by another member on this site.

Stagecoach Ticket
The wheels, Sport badge and gashy add-ons make it worse.

It's already the colour of a fridge, don't stick stuff to it, or you might as well keep it in the kitchen.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

that is wack! the mustard yellow one is quite cool in its own little way because its not serious lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
everyone has their own individuality.. if u knew me... it would make perfect sense!! :p

Why, are you on smack?!

I can understand the Yellow Clio, that looks quite cool. But that white thing is just terrible. Looks like..... I don't even know what it looks like. Its just so so bad!

Nimbus 197
Tunbridge Wells... i can now Point out.... My Car Doesnt LOOOK LIKE THIS NOW!! I WILL POST PICS SOOON MAYB 2MOZ.. mayb.....

clio 1.2 16v campus
wow im lovin this keep the chat goin luv opinions are like ars**oles everyones got one most of them stink its your car do what you want to it and drive it like you stole it !