ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio is gone):

172 Ph2
Thought I'd let everybody know that my 172 is now with a new owner! He's a top guy who I know will look after her! He got a bloody bargain and I kinda hoped that he'd not turn up:eek:

He's to a new era!!

front1-1.jpg

Basically what I did was buy the car from Danny, spend nearly 2k and sell it!!!

Oh well, I'm sure she'll be looked after;)

Chocolate Bar™
thats the way of the world!

really liked this car, and shame i never got to see it in its newly modified state :dapprove:

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL last time I checked Crazy Kitty was a female ;)

Prefer the clio but like Rallyes as well. Rather have the mod cons of the Clio mind

TeZ

Non RS : (
never go tto see this car looks like mine :( but with a good engine lol. MINT.

P.S he looks " steady"

BG 182
Looks like a lovely Clio there mate.. If you know it will looked after then thats a good thing, last thing you want is a total idiot to ruin it.. 106 Rallye are awesome.. will look forward to seeing that on here ;)

MGM

Clio 172
car is still going well :D

probably looking into custom cams and bodies sometime next year. We were very surprised to find on removing the engine cover and cam carrier cover last week that it seems to have a non-standard exhaust manifold & possibly cam?

I'm hoping to RR it in December, if they have a mobile one at the PFC Track Day in December I may get it done there, be interesting to see what its putting out :)

No more clio's for me!
car is still going well :D

probably looking into custom cams and bodies sometime next year. We were very surprised to find on removing the engine cover and cam carrier cover last week that it seems to have a non-standard exhaust manifold & possibly cam?

I'm hoping to RR it in December, if they have a mobile one at the PFC Track Day in December I may get it done there, be interesting to see what its putting out :)

Would be interested to see the results...it made 169.6 at the fly when i had it...(just had an airfilter on) :D