ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio - Latest Pics

Posting up some pics of my car. Got a few more things planned for this summer.

46ced14d.jpg

3093d3a1.jpg

15104341.jpg

eac7d1b3.jpg

13740dc6.jpg

car013a.jpg

ca9206d2.jpg

car036a.jpg

car029.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Seen this on RMS about 10 mins ago lol

Once again it looks well so far :)

and what's the plans?

Chocolate Bar™
liking that install :) but round ere that monitor wouldnt last more than 10mins lol

Mk2 Ph1 Renault Clio 1.2
your car looks wkd mate, you should colour code everything it'll look mint then ;)

man if i had my i.c.e on show like that it would get stolen within about 5 mintues of parking up!

"Navy" N17 TWO
The install looks great but as said; security-wise it's crazy

Have you got an alarm fitted?
Where in N.Ire you from? Your CS Rep is in Dungannon ;)

thanks everyone, glad to hear feedback good or bad. Tv is just a bit of fun for shows and cruises.

the tv lifts out and i have a security shelf which sits in and hides all away.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Not for my taste. i don't understand why people modify 5-door cars? They really do nothing for me.

Tyson.

Based on some feedback i decided to make a few changes to the install, i got rid of the 6x9's which i have to say it sounds better without them.

Also decided to add a few pieces around the sides to close it all in

Got a new Kenwood dvd flipout screen as well

And the last thing was a recovered it all with alacantra type material. Kindly donated by Blackclio.

What it was like before

car013a.jpg

What it is like now, changes are subtle and pics a re a bit dark to see the new side pieces and fabric.

car038.jpg

Really pleased with it, next step is components for the front and spoiler and sideskirts to go on.

Wee Nighttime Pic
car036a.jpg